Sunday, July 20, 2008

tagged by shedot.

1) What is the most important thing in your life?
family,friends,education,faith

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
food

3) Where do you wish to get married?
my parents' house and any good hotel.hehe :)


4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?

hmmm 26 , 27 , 28? havent think about it pon.lambat lagi kot

5) Are you in love?

nahh

6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?

es-teller (my fav so far haha)

7) Name the latest book that you bought?
once i was a princess by jacqueline pascarl


8)What is your full name?
Liyana 'Aqilah Bt Abd. Hafidz

9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
i've been always close to my mother, but i still love both of them

10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
wentworth miller for now.hahaha


11) Christina or Britney?

dua-dua tak suka.

12) Do you do your own laundry?
of course.tapi kat malaysia tak lah.haha

13) The most exciting place you want to go?
europe

14) Hugs or kisses?

hugs.

15) Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.

shedot:

* my eldest bro's girlf
* kecik molek orangnya hehe
* she's so in love with my bro hehe
* kawan anne(nadz) which is one of my friend
* she's the only child in her family betol tak? hehe

16) 8 things I am passionate about:

1. architecture
2. food
3. movies
4. bags and shoes.clothes kurang sikit.
5. prison break for the moment
6. and of course wentworth miller hahaha
7. jalan-jalan
8. *beeepp* (secret takbole bagitau hahaha)

17) 8 things I say too often:

1. laaa
2. ish
3. oit
4. ya Allah
5. kamu
6. enggak
7. haishooo
8. adoi

18 ) 8 books I’ve read recently:

1. the girl in times square by paulina simmons
2. me and mr darcy by alexandra potter
3. do you remember me? by sophie kinsella
4. reader's digest feb08 issue
5. Coney Island the parachute pavilion competition (browse tru je tak baca pon)
6. monument magazine
7. frank lloyd wright (browse tru je)
8. ntah la tak igt la

19) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again:

1. dancing in the moonlight by toploader
2. last kiss by pearl jam
3. green eyes by coldplay
4. warning sign by coldplay
5. miss you by aaliyah
6. polaroid by ohchentaku
7. mahligai by meetunclehussein
8. uninvited by alanis morissette

20) 8 things I learned last year:

1. be your ownself
2. manage your time properly
3. dont take things for granted
4. things about my own relegion that i really appreciate it
5. jangan asik ikut orang aje
6. a lot new things about architecture!
7. haih ntah tak igt
8. tak igt banyak kot

21) 8 people to tag:
anyone who reads this, sorry im so damn lazy hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment