Thursday, November 13, 2008

tag

tagged by nini.
i think i've been tagged before with this questions tapi time tu busy kot sampai lupa.haha

Starting time : 7.47pm


Name :
Liyana Aqilah Abd Hafidz

Sisters :
None

Brothers :
3
Shoe size :
6 or 7

Height :
153cm.oh oh pendeknya saya

Where do you live :
currently on courtney st , melbourne

Swam in the ocean :
yep

Fallen asleep at school :
yep.many times

Broken someone’s heart :
i dont think so.ehehe

Fell off your chair :
yep

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call :
oh yes, loser me.

Saved e-mails :
yes.important one

What is your room like :
hmm a small room that can fits a bed , and study table

What’s right beside you:
my bed

What is the last thing you ate :
nasi putih with ayam sambal with sayur campur! i cooked it! haha

Chicken pox :
yep when i was a little kid.tak igt bila

Sore throat :
yep.cant recall when was the last one

Stitches :
nope

Broken nose :
nope

Do you Believe in love at first sight :
sometimes.

Like picnics :
of course!

Who was/were…The last person you danced with :
hmm can recall.by myself ada la.after tgk save the last dance for a thousand times.haha

Last made you smile :
fiqa fiqa

You last yelled at :
hmmm dekat lalat besar dlm rumah ni kot.taknak keluar2

Today did you…

Talk to someone you like :
of course i like my friends.so yes

Kissed anyone :
nope

Get sick :
nope

Talk to an ex :
nope

Miss someone :
sangat.sangat ;(

Who do you really hate:
hmm siapa ah? setakat ni lalat seekor tu je kot

Do you like your hand-writing :
used to.but now since my course demand none, i almost forgot how to write! (ceh tahpape haha)

Are your toe nails painted :
nopee

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in:
my housemate's,sofa at la trobe house, huhu

What color shirt are you wearing now :
white

Are you a friendly person :
yes if that person is friendly to me too.i hate to be friendly with someone who doesnt give back.

Do you have any pets :
takdak

What are you doing right now :
takde bende selain type skrg ni

Can you handle the truth :
yes! i love truth and honesty among all,eventho it hurts.hmmmm

Are you closer to your mother or father :
mamaaaaa, i miss u.

Do you eat healthy :
im trying too.my mum is really strict about what im taking!

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex :
never have a picto pon

If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to :
my best friends.....miss u guys!

Are you loud or quiet most of the time :
loud with my friends, quiet with strangers

Are you confident :
at times.sometimes im so down feel like crying my heart out!


5 things I was doing 10 years ago
-attending primary school
-still sleeping with the light switched on
-sometimes sleeping with the radio switched on
-arguing a lotttt with my siblings.jangan main2, kiteorg gaduh dashyat tau.
-listening to britney spears and christina alguilera.hahaha

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
-open up a firm (tu pon kalau dah grad la kan)
-build my dreamhouse designed by me! hehehe
-put some for investment.cehhh..haha
-travel around the world! its a must!
-treat my family and friends..hehe

5 of my bad habits
-procastinate my washed laundry to be folded.
-procastinate doing my assignments
-think too much! sometimes we just have to do it rite?
-tido mati.mmg gila tido mati
-too attached too virtual world of internet and entertainment


5 places I’ve lived/living
-taman melawati kl
-kg datuk keramat kl
-sec11 shah alam
-sec9 shah alam
-now melbourne

5 People I am tagging
anyone who reads this and wants to do it! feel free!

No comments:

Post a Comment