haha i never done this before although i see from other people's blog all the time.I've been tagged by Kak Jamie, my senior in RMIT.
6 random facts about me:
1. Im always scared of bees
2.I like to eat spicy food a lot!
3. I dont know how to use chopstick (sedih tak?).
I still remember last year when i went for lunch at Nasi Lemak House with my groupmates, Tim and Gerald .I ordered mee or something and Tim gave me the chopstick and spoon and i said "sorry, i dont know how to use chopstick." And he said , "are you an asian or what?" , with a sarcasm tone.Haha i felt so humiliated at that time.hahaha.Btw Tim is a Taiwanese and Gerald is an indonesian. Okay, i should learn how to use it :-P
4. I am single and available now.hahahaha
5. I love gray thirts! have a bundle of them
6. Im blur and sometimes pekak badak.That was why my friends called me kura-kura when i was in high school.
RULES OF THIS TAGGING BUSINESS:
-Link to the person that tagged you.- Post the rules on your blog.- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.- Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.- Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
People i've tagged
1. nini ; bestie- http://lost_cause_nini.blogs.friendster.com/melodramatic_nini/
2. Syera ; housemate - http://www.qtezt.blogspot.com/
3. Nadiah ; cousin - http://nadiahhakim.blogspot.com/
4. Nadrah ; cousin - http://nadrahhakim.blogspot.com/
5. Zizi ; high school friend - http://zuliana.livejournal.com/
6. AB ; my LK tutor and a friend -http://ab-ab.blogspot.com/